Sunday 24 February 2013

Madhya Pradesh


Hi, I'm Madhya Pradesh - "The Very Heart of India"

are the places rich in culture & tradition of its innocent people and ancient monuments which still sings of the Golden era.

My Wild Shelters Well forested, especially in the Vindhya-Kuimur, the Satpura, the Maikala ranges and the Baghelkhand plateau and being rich in wildlife I have been declared as the TIGER STATE OF INDIA. I hold some of the most accessible havens for the endangered Leo tigers.

My Pampered Ones These are natural wonders whom I have showered most of my natural beauty with beautiful hill ranges namely Vindhya & Kaimur and are fed by some of the Peninsula's major rivers, such as the Narmada and the Mahanadi.

My Innocent Inhabitants I am the home of the largest concentration of India's 22 million tribal people. These innocent inhabitants were driven from the well watered Gangetic plains by its succession of invaders, took refuge on my soil.

My Jewels The flowing rivers, the lush green mountains, the dense forests, the beautiful valleys and the vast plains have provided me the natural beauty with lots of flavors with in me and made me a paradise for travelers. This section provides my lavish geography.

Tours This section provides with the itineraries that will help you to explore the mysterious land of mine -India's most rural ,untouched and unspoiled scenery. 

0 comments:

Search

Translate

Followers

Archives